Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Baking

Every Christmas, I devote an entire day to baking Christmas treats and goodies to share with my friends and family. I slave away in the kitchen, with the assistance of my sous-chef (aka my mother) and whip up some delicious, mouth-watering creations. And this year was no different! For a solid 8 hours, we rolled dough, whipped butter, crushed candy canes, melted chocolate and drizzled icing! In the end, we created 9 scrumptious treats, which I divvied up amongst my favourite people!

Check out the below links for recipes of my creations:

So far, I’ve received resoundingly positive feedback, especially for the Salted Caramel Butter Bars and the English Toffee Bites. What's your favourite??

Well, until next year’s baking extravaganza....


No comments:

Post a Comment